Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: rye
- A small town and civil parish in East Sussex, England.
- A hamlet and civil parish in Hampshire, England.
- A river in North Yorkshire, England that flows through Ryedale to join the Derwent.
- A number of places in the United States:
- An unincorporated community and census-designated place in Gila County, Arizona.
- A census-designated place in Cleveland County, Arkansas.
- A small statutory town in Pueblo County, Colorado.
- An unincorporated community in Manatee County, Florida.
- A ghost town in Adair County, Missouri.
- A town in Rockingham County, New Hampshire.
- A coastal suburban city in Westchester County, New York.
- A large town in Westchester County, New York.
- A surname.
- A nickname of the given name Ryan.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Rye is the 8,128th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 4,079 individuals. Rye is most common among White (90.39%) individuals.