See also: soledad
- A city and mission located in the Salinas Valley, California, United States.
- The native people of this California region.
- The native language spoken in this region of California.
- Levy, Richard. 1978. Costanoan, in Handbook of North American Indians, Vol. 8 (California). William C. Sturtevant, and Robert F. Heizer, eds. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution, 1978. →ISBN / 0160045754, pages 485.
- Teixeira, Lauren. The Costanoan/Ohlone Indians of the San Francisco and Monterey Bay Area, A Research Guide. Menlo Park, CA: Ballena Press Publication, 1997. →ISBN.
- A female given name.
- A female given name, used along with Maria, often shortened to Marisol.
- A surname, notably borne by:
- Shalani Soledad, Filipina politician and television personality.
According to data collected by Forebears in 2014, Soledad is the 1,055th most common surname in the Philippines, occurring at 9,216 individuals.