Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Old Danish Taki "a guarantor", used as a given name since the 17th century.
- a male given name
- Tagus (river in Spain and Portugal)
Tage m pl
- die Tage (adverbial)
Tage m pl (plural only)
- (informal) period, that time of the month (female menstruation)
- Originally a euphemism, but no longer felt as such. It is always used with either a definite article (die Tage) or possessive pronoun (meine Tage etc.). It occurs most often with the verb haben.
Declension of Tage [pl-only, masculine]
- “Tage” in Digitales Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache
Tage c (genitive Tages)
- a male given name of Danish origin