This entry has survived Wiktionary's verification process.
Please do not re-nominate for verification without comprehensive reasons for doing so.
It should be "more fun". SemperBlotto 21:29, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- Not if this one is stupider. Davilla 09:21, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- To me, they seem equally stupid. In general, if an adjective has a particular superlative form (id est -er), does it not also have a corresponding comparative form (id est -est)? I find myself agreeing with Paul G in the above discussion concerning funnest
- Doremítzwr 12:02, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- Because I personally prefer "more stupid" to "stupider" and "stupidest" to "most stupid", it would be pretty easy for me to accept. ∂ανίΠα 23:39, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
Added cites and a usage note with references. —Muke Tever 23:00, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- rfvpassed. Andrew massyn 17:58, 17 July 2006 (UTC)