This entry has survived Wiktionary's verification process.
Please do not re-nominate for verification without comprehensive reasons for doing so.
It should be "more fun". SemperBlotto 21:29, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- Not if this one is stupider. Davilla 09:21, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- To me, they seem equally stupid. In general, if an adjective has a particular superlative form (id est -er), does it not also have a corresponding comparative form (id est -est)? I find myself agreeing with Paul G in the above discussion concerning funnest
- Doremítzwr 12:02, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- Because I personally prefer "more stupid" to "stupider" and "stupidest" to "most stupid", it would be pretty easy for me to accept. ∂ανίΠα 23:39, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
Added cites and a usage note with references. —Muke Tever 23:00, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- rfvpassed. Andrew massyn 17:58, 17 July 2006 (UTC)
Funner listed as Adjective now
It appears all Citations are broken. And checking both webster and dictionary.com both list funner as an adjective and part of the English language now.