The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Something which will be visibly damaged if a covering or container is opened, and which may or may not bear an official design.
- The result was declared invalid, as the seal on the meter had been broken.
- Security against unauthorized tampering.
- The spot-check found three containers with broken seals.
I think an adequate definition for the one surviving sense would be:
- Something which will be visibly damaged if a covering or container is opened.
- Sure, go for it. Mglovesfun (talk) 20:51, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
- I would keep mention to the "official design" part for clarity on historical use. DAVilla 16:04, 21 December 2010 (UTC)