The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Something which will be visibly damaged if a covering or container is opened, and which may or may not bear an official design.
- The result was declared invalid, as the seal on the meter had been broken.
- Security against unauthorized tampering.
- The spot-check found three containers with broken seals.
I think an adequate definition for the one surviving sense would be:
- Something which will be visibly damaged if a covering or container is opened.
-- DCDuring TALK 14:04, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, go for it. Mglovesfun (talk) 20:51, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
- I would keep mention to the "official design" part for clarity on historical use. DAVilla 16:04, 21 December 2010 (UTC)
- I had added those senses recently. They are not part of the RfD. There will be more senses after the combination than were in the entry before the RfD. DCDuring TALK 17:36, 21 December 2010 (UTC)
deleted -- Liliana • 02:29, 30 July 2011 (UTC)