Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An indigenous, Tiwa-speaking people of New Mexico who inhabit a pueblo there.
- The pueblo they inhabit, which, being about thousand years old, is one of the oldest continuously inhabited sites in the United States.
- The Kiowa-Tanoan lect they speak, which is either closely related to or a dialect of northern Tiwa.
- The town of Taos, south of Taos Pueblo, in New Mexico, which is the county seat of Taos County.
- A city/town in Missouri.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.