Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American, Canada) IPA(key): /ˈoʊts/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈəʊts/
Audio (GB) (file)
- Rhymes: -əʊts
- plural of
oats pl (plural only)
- A mass of oat plants (genus Avena, especially Avena sativa).
- Oats are in the north corner of the farm.
- Usually oats is last in a rotation and does not get the fertilizer that other feed grains get.
- Seeds of an oat plant, especially prepared as food.
- Oats is a heart-healthy breakfast food.
- Oats are good for you.
- (Cereals) cereal; barley, fonio, maize/corn, millet, oats, rice, rye, sorghum, teff, triticale, wheat
seeds of an oat plant