- Relating to the ancient Germanic people, the Teutons.
- Having qualities that are regarded as typical of German people.
- Teutonic exactitude
- 1886, Henry James, The Princess Casamassima
- He waited and waited, in the faith that Schinkel was dealing with them in his slow, categorical Teutonic way, and only objurgated the cabinetmaker for having in the first place paltered with his sacred trust. Why hadn't he come straight to him—whatever the mysterious document was—instead of talking it over with French featherheads?
- (obsolete) Relating to the Germanic branch of Indo-European family of languages
relating to the ancient Germanic people
having qualities regarded as typical of German people
Teutonic (plural Teutonics)
- An ancient Germanic, or modern German, individual.