- a 1:6 scale doll or figure, especially an articulated1 one.
- a male figure of said scale (when distinguished from female figures), also sextiliano.
sextilian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to a sextile.
- Of 1:6 scale, especially when suited to scale figures.
- Pertaining to 1:6 scale male figures (when distinguished from female figures), such as clothing.
- 1855: William John Thomas et alios, Notes and Queries: A Medium of Inter-Communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, Etc. — Volume Twelfth: July–December, 1855, p472
- …the triad of B (the sextilian ratio) is not on the great thesis or stress of the bar, and is therefore, although ‘quaint’, as orthodox in 1855 as 1755.
- Sextilia: n. the realm of playscale miniaturism. [back-formation]
- sextiliana: n. playscale figure-oriented objects, collectively.
- sextilianism: n. playscale miniaturism with an emphasis on figures.
- sextilianist: n. such a miniaturist.
- sextilianity: n. playscale figures, collectively.
- sextilianize: v. 1. to create a playscale likeness of (a real person). 2. to [re]create (a movie scene, for example) using standard or customized playscale figures.
- sextiliano: n. an unambiguous term for a playscale male figure, especially when well-muscled. [from Span. -o, masculine ending]
- sextilifauna: n. playscale animals, collectively, a.k.a. hectozoa.
- This word is a chrestonym.