Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (aviation, uncountable) Initialism of , a set of rules allowing a pilot to fly and navigate by sight references, rather than by relying on instruments.
- (aviation, countable, uncountable) Initialism of .
- The airline's business travel went up six percent, but VFR went up nine percent.
- 2008, World Health Organization, International Travel and Health: Situation as on 1 January 2008
- Risk awareness and risk perception also differ between VFRs and most tourist travellers, resulting in a lower uptake by VFRs of pre-departure vaccinations or malaria prophylaxis.
- (uncountable, video compression) Initialism of .
- (aviation) Initialism of . (definite plural: visuelle flygereglene)
- (aviation) Initialism of . (definite plural: visuella flygreglerna)