Jump to navigation Jump to search
VFR (countable and uncountable, plural VFRs)
- (aviation, uncountable) Initialism of visual flight rules, a set of rules allowing a pilot to fly and navigate by sight references, rather than by relying on instruments.
- (aviation, countable, uncountable) Initialism of (a person) visiting friends and relatives/relations.
- The airline's business travel went up six percent, but VFR went up nine percent.
- 2008, World Health Organization, International Travel and Health: Situation as on 1 January 2008:
- Risk awareness and risk perception also differ between VFRs and most tourist travellers, resulting in a lower uptake by VFRs of pre-departure vaccinations or malaria prophylaxis.
- (uncountable, video compression) Initialism of variable frame rate.
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English words without vowels
- English initialisms
- English terms with usage examples
- English terms with quotations
- en:Video compression
- Norwegian Bokmål lemmas
- Norwegian Bokmål nouns
- Norwegian initialisms
- Swedish lemmas
- Swedish nouns
- Swedish initialisms