Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
accelerant (plural accelerants)
- (chemistry) Any substance that can bond, mix, or disturb another substance and cause an increase in the speed of a natural or artificial chemical process.
- A substance that accelerates the development of a fire; especially some petroleum product used to spread an act of arson
- (chemistry) A substance used to catalyze the vulcanization of rubber
substance that can bond, mix, or disturb another substance
substance that accelerates the devolpment of a fire
substance used to catalyze the vulcanization of rubber
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- present participle of accelerar