Jump to navigation Jump to search
activator (plural activators)
- One who, or that which, activates.
- (chemistry) Something that activates a catalyst
- (biology) Any chemical or agent which regulates one or more genes by increasing the rate of transcription.
- (biology) A type of effector that increases the rate of enzyme-mediated reactions.
- A type of dopant used in phosphors and scintillators.
- (mining) An agent that enables the flotation of a mineral or minerals.
chemical increasing transcription