Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being acute or pointed
- the acuteness of an angle
- (of the senses or feelings) The faculty of precise discernment or perception; sensitiveness
- By acuteness of feeling, we perceive small objects or slight impressions
- by acuteness of intellect, we discern nice distinctions
- Shrillness; high pitch; – said of sounds.
- (medicine) Violence of a disease, which brings it speedily to a crisis.
- Shrewdness, quickness of mind
of the senses or feelings: sensitiveness