Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Afghan
Audio (US) (file)
afghan (plural afghans)
- A blanket or throw, usually crocheted or knitted.
- (Australia, New Zealand) A type of iced chocolate biscuit, sometimes containing cornflakes and topped with a walnut, popular in Australia and New Zealand.
- Afghan (pertaining to Afghanistan)
- “afghan” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- Afghan; (male) person from Afghanistan
- a kind of long-haired breed of dog