Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: afghan
Afghan (plural Afghans)
- A person from Afghanistan or of Afghan descent.
- A person of Pashtun ethnicity or of Pashtun descent.
- A breed of dogs, the Afghan hound.
person from Afghanistan
person of Pashtun ethnicity
- Pashto, a language primarily spoken by Pashtun people in Afghanistan and northwestern Pakistan.
- (Britain, military slang) Short for Afghanistan.
- He will be in Afghan for another six months.
Afghan (not comparable)
pertaining to Afghanistan