Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: allnighter
- Something that lasts throughout the whole night.
- That party was an all-nighter.
- (Britain, crime, slang) A session with a prostitute covering the entire night.
- (Britain, crime, slang) A client of a prostitute who has paid for the entire night.
- (US, crime, slang) A criminal or other person kept in jail over night.
- (prostitute's client): see Wikisaurus:prostitute's client
- Eric Partridge, Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor, The Concise New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English, 2007