See also: allnighter
- Something that lasts throughout the whole night.
- That party was an all-nighter.
- (Britain, crime, slang) A session with a prostitute covering the entire night.
- (Britain, crime, slang) A client of a prostitute who has paid for the entire night.
- (US, crime, slang) A criminal or other person kept in jail over night.
- (prostitute's client): see Wikisaurus:prostitute's client
- “all-nighter” in Eric Partridge; Tom Dalzell and Terry Victor, editors, The Concise New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English, Abingdon, Oxon.; New York, N.Y.: Routledge, 2007, ISBN 978-0-415-21259-5.