Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Aspie
aspie (plural aspies)
- (informal, autism, somewhat dated) An Aspergerian: a person with Asperger’s syndrome.
- Synonyms: Aspergerian, Aspergian, Aspergic, (slang, derogatory, offensive) sperg
- Hypernyms: (informal) autie, autist, on the spectrum
- Hyponym: (slang) little professor
- 2012, Sophie Walker, Grace Under Pressure, Hachette UK, →ISBN:
- For example, I'm a 33 year-old Aspie and Aspergers wasn't even known about when I was at school. They're getting better at spotting Aspie kids now, but adults who are doing really well and achieving lots aren't anywhere in the statistics because no-one has spotted them.
someone with Asperger's Syndrome
aspie f (plural aspies)
- female equivalent of