Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (sewing) Cotton, wool, silk or synthetic material used to stuff the inside of a mattress, quilt etc.
- Special cotton for surgery.
material used to stuff
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- The act of someone who bats.
- the battings of her eyelashes