- (sewing) Cotton, wool, silk or synthetic material used to stuff the inside of a mattress, quilt etc.
- Special cotton for surgery.
material used to stuff
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- The act of someone who bats.
- the battings of her eyelashes
- (cricket, baseball) The action of using a bat.