Jump to navigation Jump to search
boondock (plural boondocks)
- (chiefly in the plural, US) A brushy rural area or location.
- We got lost out in the boondocks, miles from anywhere.
- (US) To camp in a dry brushy location. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (US) To stay in a self-contained recreational vehicle in a remote location, without connections to water, power, or sewer services.
- Traveling in the American southwest, we avoid people by boondocking in the desert.
camp in dry location
stay in a recreational vehicle