Jump to navigation Jump to search
able to be broken
fragile — see fragile
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
breakable (plural breakables)
- Something that is (easily) breakable.
- We had to wrap all the breakables before the movers arrived.
- (usually in the plural, music) A set of customized hardware that is part of a drum kit. Breakables typically consist of: the drummer's cymbals including high-hats, the snare drum, the kick pedal and the drummer's stool.
- May be more common as breakables, the group of things that are easily broken.