Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
builder (plural builders)
- A person who builds or constructs things.
- (trade) Master artisan, who receives his instructions from the architect, and employs workers.
- (rare, bodybuilding) A bodybuilder.
1991, Samuel Wilson Fussell, chapter 4, in Muscle: Confessions of an Unlikely Bodybuilder:
- In the competitions, bodybuilders go through "mandatories"—a set of mandatory poses—in the morning, where the judges compare the body parts of the builders.
- (a person who builds or constructs things): constructor
a person who builds or constructs things
a bodybuilder — see bodybuilder