Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) to decrease the value of; to make cheap
- (transitive) to make vulgar
- (intransitive) to become cheaper
- (obsolete) to bargain for, ask the price of.
to make cheaper
to bargain for
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked