Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The process of encoding or decoding.
- An encoding.
- The process of writing computer software code.
- I spent all night on the coding, but the program was ready by morning.
- (emergency medicine) A method of communicating important medical information discreetly and quickly between medical professionals and responders.
- An alternative therapy used to treat addictions by convincing the patient (through hypnosis, placebos, etc.) that the substance will harm or kill them if they use it again.
- (mathematics) A 1-uniform morphism; an injective morphism; a morphism that maps letter to letter
process of encoding or decoding
process of writing computer software code
type of morphism
encoding — see encoding