Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (intransitive) To stick together physically, by adhesion.
- Separate molecules will cohere because of electromagnetic force.
- (intransitive, figuratively) To be consistent as part of a group, or by common purpose.
- Members of the party would cohere in the message they were sending.
to stick together
to be consistent as part of a group
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked