Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkɑnsəntɹeɪtɪd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkɒnsəntɹeɪtɪd/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: con‧cen‧trat‧ed
- Not dilute; having a high concentration.
- We made a drink from concentrated orange juice.
- Intense; directed towards a specific location.
- The concentrated fire from the enemy destroyed our fortifications.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- simple past tense and past participle of