Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkɒnlæŋ/
Audio (RP) (file)
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkɑnˌlæŋ/, /ˈkɑnˌleɪŋ/
- Hyphenation: con‧lang
conlang (plural conlang or conlangs)
- (linguistics, colloquial) Alternative form of [from 1990s]
- (intransitive, linguistics) To create or work on a conlang (constructed language).
- the conlanging community
- Brithenig was conlanged with the purpose of looking how Welsh might have developed if it were a Romance language.
to create a conlang