Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A small retail store, often in a residential area, that carries a limited selection of items such as staples, junk food, and drugstore items, and which is open long hours for the convenience of shoppers.
- 1996, Eric Bogosian, SubUrbia, spoken by Nazeer Choudhury (Ajay Naidu):
- Ah, that's nice. They have many convenience stores there for you to stand in front of.
- (small retail store): corner shop (UK); corner store, dépanneur (Canadian English); bodega (New York City English); pony keg (Cincinnati)
- → Japanese: コンビニエンスストア (konbiniensu sutoa)
a small retail store