Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Coppa
coppa (plural coppas)
2009 February 1, Christine Muhlke, “Aging Gracefully”:
- The silken-textured, nutty-sweet prosciutto is named on menus from A16 in San Francisco to Blackbird in Chicago, from Otto in Manhattan to Central Michel Richard in Washington, D.C. The La Quercia range, sold in Whole Foods, has expanded to include organic and heirloom prosciuttos, as well as lardo, pancetta, speck, coppa, guanciale and an annual Acorn Edition, in which subscribers pay $3,000 to receive all the parts of the prized acorn-fed organic Berkshire meat during the year, from fresh to cured.
coppa m (plural coppa)
- koppa (Greek letter)
- “coppa” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
coppa f (plural coppe)
- cup (especially as a sporting trophy, often capitalised)
- dish (for, or of, icecream)
- nape (of the neck)
- large pork sausage (regional)