Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Crioulo
crioulo (plural crioulos)
- A native horse of South America, known for its speed and endurance.
- (historical) criollo (a descendant of European settlers who is born in a colony)
- (historical) a slave born at the house of his master
- (historical) a black person born in the Americas
- Creole (a person of mixed African and European ancestry born in a colony or former colony)
- (Brazil, dated, usually offensive) nigger; negro (a person of sub-Saharan African descent)
- crioulo (a horse breed of South America)
- (linguistics) creole (a language that arises from the adoption of a pidgin as a first language)
- Crioulos de base portuguesa.
- Portuguese-based Creole languages.
- (uncountable) Cape Verdean Creole; Crioulo
- → English: crioulo, Crioulo
- → Spanish: criollo