Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Crioulo
crioulo (plural crioulos)
- A native horse of South America, known for its speed and endurance.
- (historical) Creole (of mixed indigenous and colonial (European) descent)
- Creole (pertaining to or characteristic of someone who is a Creole)
Eu adoro música crioula.
- I love Creole music.
- (historical) criollo (a descendant of white European settlers who is born in a colonized country)
- (historical) a slave born in in the house of his master
- Creole (anyone with mixed ancestry born in a country colonized by white Europeans)
- (Brazil, pejorative, offensive) nigger (a Brazilian with African ancestry)
- crioulo (horse)
- Creole language
Crioulos de base portuguesa.
- Portuguese-based Creole languages.
- (uncountable) Cape Verdean Creole; Crioulo