- cubick (obsolete)
cubic (not comparable)
- (geometry) Used in the names of units of volume formed by multiplying a unit of length by itself twice.
cubic metre,cubic foot
- (algebraic geometry) Of a class of polynomial of the form
- (crystallography) Having three equal axes and all angles 90°.
- cubic capacity
- (degree three polynomial): cubic curve, cubic equation
- (unit of volume): cubic centimeter, cubic centimetre, cubic foot, cubic inch, cubic meter, cubic metre, cubic mile, cubic yard
in the name of units of volume
of a polynomial of third degree
Having three equal axes and all angles 90°
cubic (plural cubics)
- (algebraic geometry) A cubic curve.