Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
delicacy (plural delicacies)
- The quality of being delicate.
- Something appealing, usually a pleasing food, especially a choice dish of a certain culture suggesting rarity and refinement -a Chinese delicacy
- Fineness or elegance of construction or appearance.
- Frailty of health or fitness.
- Refinement in taste or discrimination.
- Tact and propriety; the need for such tact.
quality of being delicate
something appealing, especially a pleasing food
elegance of construction or appearance