Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Shame or disgrace.
- You have brought dishonour upon the family.
- Lack of honour or integrity.
- (law) Failure or refusal of the drawee or intended acceptor of a negotiable instrument, such as a bill of exchange or note, to accept it or, if it is accepted, to pay and retire it.
shame or disgrace
- To bring disgrace upon someone or something; to shame.
- You have dishonoured the family.
- To refuse to accept something, such as a cheque; to not honor.
- To violate or rape.
to bring disgrace upon someone or something