Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
- The state of being wholesome; unimpaired
- The quality or condition of being complete; pure
- (cryptography) With regards to data encryption, ensuring that information is not altered by unauthorized persons in a way that is not detectable by authorized users.
- (aviation) The ability of a system to provide timely warnings to users when they should not be used for navigation.
steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code
state of being wholesome; unimpaired
quality or condition of being complete; pure