Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being diverse or different; difference or unlikeness.
- A variety; diverse types or examples.
- 2013 July 26, Nick Miroff, “Mexico gets a taste for eating insects …”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 7, page 32:
- The San Juan market is Mexico City's most famous deli of exotic meats, where an adventurous shopper can hunt down hard-to-find critters such as ostrich, wild boar and crocodile. Only the city zoo offers greater species diversity.
- (quality of being diverse or different): See also Thesaurus:nonuniformity
- (diverse types or examples): selection
quality of being diverse; difference