Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (countable) An addition or annex to a group, set, or total.
- The poem was a new inclusion in the textbook.
- (uncountable) The act of including, i.e. adding or annexing, (something) to a group, set, or total.
- The inclusion of the poem added value to the course.
- (countable) Anything foreign that is included in a material,
- (countable, mineralogy) Any material that is trapped inside a mineral during its formation, as a defect in a precious stone.
- (Biology) A nuclear or cytoplasmic aggregate of stainable substances.
addition or annex to a group, set or total
act of including, i.e. adding or annexing, (something) to a group, set or total
defect in precious stone
aggregate of stainable substances