Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The process of making maps.
- (biology) The process of locating genes on a chromosome.
- (computing) Assigning a PC to a shared drive or printer port on a network.
- (mathematics) A function that maps every element of a given mathematical structure (eg: a set) to a unique element of another structure; a correspondence.
- (object-oriented programming) conversion of data types between incompatible type systems.
- (computing): object-relational mapping
process of making maps
function that maps every element of a given set to a unique element of another set
object-oriented programming: conversion of data types between incompatible type systems
mapping m (plural mappings)