Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: drive off
- The act of leaving a gas station without paying after filling the tank.
- The act of leaving a gas station with the hose nozzle still inserted into the gas-tank fill spout.
- A contest or comparison of cars or drivers.
- A place where one can conveniently pull off the road.
- (leaving a gas station without paying after filling the tank): fill and flee, fill and fly, gas and dash, gas and go, pump and jump
the act of leaving someplace without paying