Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The replacement of a voice part in a movie or cartoon, particularly with a translation, revoicing.
- 2013, Carmen Millan-Varela, Francesca Bartrina, The Routledge Handbook of Translation Studies
- (filmmaking) The process in which additional or supplementary recordings are "mixed" with original production sound to create the finished soundtrack.
- The transfer of recorded music from one medium to another.
- Alternative spelling of
replacement of voice
transfer of recorded music
dubbin — see dubbin
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked