Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /eɪ di ˈɑɹ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /eɪ diː ˈɑː/
Audio (AU) (file)
- Adverse drug reaction.
- (uncountable) Alternative dispute resolution.
- (countable) American depository receipt.
- (uncountable) Additional dialogue replacement or "automatic dialogue replacement" (often expanded with other terms not used by the film industry — including "automated dialogue replacement" and "audio dialogue replacement" — and often used in a way not used in the film industry to refer to recordings that replace an actor's voice with that of another actor, usually in the form of a translation, which the film industry calls "revoicing").
- (uncountable, veterinary medicine, slang) Ain't doin' right.