See also: dutyfree
- exempt from duty, especially from customs duty
- of or pertaining to such goods
- the duty-free shop at the airport
exempt from duty, especially customs
- A duty-free article, especially part of the allowance of such goods allowed to be imported.
- We brought back so much duty-free we could hardly walk.
- A shop where duty-free goods can be bought.
- Have you been to Melbourne airport's duty-free?
a shop where duty-free goods can be bought
- duty-free (a shop where duty-free goods can be bought)