Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ed"
ed. (not comparable)
- Abbreviation of edited or edited by.
- The Mighty Thor (ed. Fagles)
- Abbreviation of educated.
ed. (countable and uncountable, plural edd.)
- Abbreviation of education.
- Abbreviation of edition.
- Encyclopaedia Freedonica, 9th ed.
- (plural eds.) Abbreviation of editor.
- Bob Bobson, ed.
- The New Penguin Dictionary of Abbreviations: from A to zz, Rosalind Fergusson. (Penguin Books, 2000), page 143/1
ed. (first-person possessive ed.ku, second-person possessive ed.mu, third-person possessive ed.nya)
- Abbreviation of edisi.
- Abbreviation of editor.
- Abbreviation of edilizia: the building trade, the construction trade
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English abbreviations
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English nouns with irregular plurals
- Indonesian lemmas
- Indonesian nouns
- Requests for plural forms in Indonesian entries
- Indonesian abbreviations
- Italian lemmas
- Italian nouns
- Italian abbreviations