Jump to navigation Jump to search
edging (plural edgings)
- Something that forms, defines or marks the edge.
- The decorative edging around the door makes it easier to find in the dark.
- (rock climbing) Technique involving the placement of the edge of the climbing shoe on a sharp hold.
- The operation of shaping or dressing the edge of anything, as of a piece of metal.
- The sexual technique of maintaining of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm.
- (climbing) smearing