Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌɒn.tɹə.pɹəˈnɜː/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌɑn.t(ʃ)ɹə.pɹəˈnʊəɹː/
Audio (US) (file)
entrepreneur (plural entrepreneurs)
- A person who organizes and operates a business venture and assumes much of the associated risk.
- A person who organizes a risky activity of any kind and acts substantially in the manner of a business entrepreneur.
- A person who thrives for success and takes on risk by starting his own venture, service etc.
- social entrepreneur
- unorthodox entrepreneur
person who organizes and operates a business and assumes the associated risk
a person who organizes a risky activity of any kind and acts substantially in the manner of a business entrepreneur.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
Audio (Paris) (file)
- an entrepreneur