Jump to navigation Jump to search
f-word (plural f-words)
- (euphemistic) The word fuck or fucker, fag, or faggot.
- Oh, f-word, I've lost the keys.
- The dialogue was littered with f-words.
- Any word beginning with f that is not normally taboo but is considered (often humorously) to be so in the given context.
- She has no luck with diets. Don't mention the f-word (by which I mean "fat").
- 2018, Cynthia Dane, Just Friends: A Summer Fling With A Billionaire Heir
- Zack wouldn't say the F word. Not... forever. It was too soon to say that. He may be open to a serious relationship again, but he still needed to protect his heart in other ways.
euphemism for the equivalent of the word "fuck"
- (euphemistic) To use vulgarities, especially the word fuck.