Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) The act of fabricating, framing, or constructing; construction; manufacture
- the fabrication of a bridge, a church, or a government
- (countable) That which is fabricated; a falsehood
- The story is doubtless a fabrication.
- (cooking) The act of cutting up an animal carcass as preparation for cooking; butchery.
- 2011, Thomas Schneller, Kitchen Pro Series: Guide to Purchasing, page 92:
- For many years meat fabrication was done by hand, with the butchers improving their craft with the advent of higher quality metals, knives, and tools. With the coming of the Industrial Revolution in the mid-1800s, meat processing changed.
that which is fabricated; a falsehood
fabrication f (plural fabrications)