facture (plural factures)
- (archaic) The act or manner of making or doing anything, especially of a literary, musical, or pictorial production.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
- (dated, business) An invoice or bill of parcels.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for facture in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
facture f (plural factures)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- “facture” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of facturar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of facturar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of facturar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of facturar