Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: familī
- (biology, taxonomy) family
- relative: someone in the same family; someone connected by blood, marriage, or adoption.
- “famili” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia, Jakarta: Language Development and Fostering Agency — Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic Indonesia, 2016.
- family (father, mother and their sons and daughters)
- family (group of people related by blood, marriage, law, or custom)
- (biology, taxonomy) family, organism class category ranking below order and above genus