Category:Tok Pisin lemmas
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tok Pisin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tok Pisin adjectives: Tok Pisin terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tok Pisin adverbs: Tok Pisin terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tok Pisin conjunctions: Tok Pisin terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tok Pisin interjections: Tok Pisin terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tok Pisin morphemes: Tok Pisin word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tok Pisin nouns: Tok Pisin terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tok Pisin numerals: Tok Pisin terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tok Pisin particles: Tok Pisin terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tok Pisin phrases: Tok Pisin groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Tok Pisin prepositions: Tok Pisin adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Tok Pisin pronouns: Tok Pisin terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tok Pisin verbs: Tok Pisin terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Tok Pisin conjunctions (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Tok Pisin interjections (0 c, 15 e)
- ► Tok Pisin morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tok Pisin verbs (3 c, 120 e)
Pages in category "Tok Pisin lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 787 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- bekim tok
- bipo tru
- brukim ai
- brukim han
- brukim skru
- bus kanaka