Jump to navigation Jump to search
firecracker (plural firecrackers)
- A small explosive device, typically containing a small amount of gunpowder in a tightly-wound roll of paper, primarily designed to produce a large bang.
- A peanut butter cracker baked with marijuana, similar in concept to an Alice B. Toklas brownie.
- A person or thing that is exciting and/or unpredictable.
- 2022 November 21, David Hytner, The Guardian:
- Jude Bellingham became the nation’s second youngest World Cup scorer behind Michael Owen when he started the rout – the centrepiece of a performance of power, skill and precision – while Bukayo Saka deserved his two goals, the first a firecracker, as he radiated menace with his every involvement.
an energetic, unpredictable person