Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
fishery (plural fisheries)
- (uncountable) Fishing: the catching, processing and marketing of fish or other seafood.
- (countable) A place related to fishing, particularly:
- (countable) A right to fish in a particular location.
- (countable) A fishing company.
- (fishing): See fishing
- (place to capture fish): fishing ground, fishing space, piscary
- (place to raise fish): See fish farm
- (right to capture fish): fishing right, piscary, piscage
place to capture seafood